In the present scenario, mobile users have outgrown the basic digital model to take a major portion of internet usages around the globe. This connectivity has reduced the distance virtually. The feel of a ‘global village’ has emerged as a reality in the belief system of people. Statistics show that mobile traffic has beaten desktop traffic officially on the internet. In the past years, a mobile-friendly website was only a partial consideration, but in the present-day maintaining a mobile-friendly website has become a compulsion as users on mobile have grown exponentially. To know more about this and to get your own mobile-friendly website get in touch with SMITHK Solutions Pvt Ltd which stands proudly as the best digital marketing company in Odisha.
So, getting all these elements into shelled-points we get the following reasons for the need of having a website that is equally handy on a mobile phone:
- Optimized Websites Rank Higher – Websites that are optimized for mobile rank better than those that are not. Google’s mobile-first index began in March of 2018, and in the present day this very parameter scales at the top of Google’s ranking & indexing scale. This directly means that your website will take its ranking signals from the mobile version of your site, not the desktop version. This can possibly affect your rankings on Google, depending on whether or not your site is mobile-friendly.
- Mobile-Friendly Websites Are Reliable – The mobile-friendly website helps in building a reliable relationship with your consumers, clients, and influencers in the industry. Anyone who tries to visit your site on a mobile phone will have an authentic experience with a mobile-friendly website. That will boost them to see you as a credible resource for information, products, and services.
- Automatically Increasing Your Customer Base – Making your website mobile-friendly opens up your customer base automatically to anyone performing a mobile search. Due to an increase in mobile searches over the past years, it is more significant than ever to make your website mobile-friendly and responsive. The content must be written with a mobile-lens mind-set. This means keeping in view how the page looks on mobile devices. More customers can reach you faster by this, and consumers can just do a search to find you quickly and effortlessly.
- Compatibility Makes Your Business Awesome – Any website looks great and functions well irrespective of what device you are accessing it on, provided the coder uses a responsive web design to build the site. The website will automatically respond to the mobile device having a responsive web design encoded for it.
- Google Loves Mobile Friendly Websites – Google has already made it loud and clear why mobile phones are so important. The reason is nothing out of the world. It is as basic as vanilla: because today you can see no person without a smartphone. When Google recommends something, it then becomes a ‘must-do rule’ that needs to be followed by every single digital worker.
- Mobile is The Next Computer – From simple internet searches to buying big-ticket items, people everywhere use mobile devices to do everything. The only reason behind it is that these devices are fast and easy-to-use. Buyers in every trade want to connect and get what they are looking for. You can’t offer your clients instant services if you are not optimized for mobile.
Note: Google gives priority to mobile-friendly websites over those that are not.
Is your website mobile-ready? If not, contact us today for free consultation.